Maya Diamond Band
Maya Diamond Band
The Maya Diamond Band is part of our Proposal and Celebration Collection. Designed to be worn as a wedding band, eternity band or as an elegant luxury stacking ring. The 1.5mm band is rounded at the base of the ring flowing mid way into the top design of five elegant flattened sections, each adorned with a beautifully bright 1mm diamond. The overall finish has light organic hammered textured giving it an unearthed feel. In Greek, Maya means "good mother", and Maya, named after the month of May, was the Earth's mother and Goddess of Spring. This led to the design of the ring having diamonds within five elegant sections as a nod to this Goddess and a reminder of nurture, love and new beginnings.
- 5 beautiful round brilliant CanadaMarkᵀᴹ 1mm diamonds
- 18ct yellow or white 100% recycled gold
- 1.5mm textured band
- Handmade in Rebecca’s Devon based studio
- Hallmarked at the London assay office with the official Rebecca Furze makers mark
- All diamonds in the new proposal and celebration collection are CanadaMarkᵀᴹ diamonds. They are ethically sourced and mined. Sourced from a U.K. based fair trade gemstone company who guarantee they are conflict free and are in compliance with United Nations resolutions
- Handmade to order, please allow up to 6-8 weeks for the ring to be made and hand set
- Available in all sizes, including half sizes
- If you are unsure if which size to order, you can purchase one of our ring sizers here
Some items are held in stock, however most pieces are made to order and can take 5-14 business days to be dispatched. Please note this is an estimate and during busier times, such as before Christmas, lead times may be longer. Please contact us if you need an item for a specific time.
Please check our full guide and further information on delivery times and options here
Our standard chain length unless otherwise stated is 18 inches, however we do offer other sizes upon request, with some subject to charge.
We offer UK alphabetical ring sizes from A-Z and can make to order any unlisted size or half sizes for a more precise fit. We recommend getting measured at your local jewellery store or purchasing our ring sizer here.
Bangles range from extra small to extra large, to find your fit measure the inside diameter of a bangle that fits you well.
Full jewellery sizing information, including bangle size guides can be found here.
For any queries or special requests please contact us.
Caring For Your Jewellery
We want you to love your pieces for a lifetime, which takes a little care.
Please read our care guide here for information on how to look after your jewellery correctly.
Exchange & Returns
We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if something isn't quite right, you have 14 days from receipt to return or exchange your item.
Please note we cannot offer refunds or exchanges after the 14 day period and some items such as pierced earrings, bespoke or personalised items and made to order items are exempt from refunds and exchanges, so please consider your order carefully and contact us if you have any queries.
Please review our full policy here.