Dot Pyramid Diamond Ring
Dot Pyramid Diamond Ring
The Dot Pyramid Diamond Ring is a contemporary take on the traditional solitaire design. With a 4mm ethically sourced centre diamond, the ring features our pyramid design with a beaded pattern and is organically hand textured. The beautiful setting frames an impressive Diamond. The solid 1.5mm band has a light hammered surface giving the ring an earthly and ancient feel to a modern piece, making this a unique choice. It can be easily layered with a stacking ring or wedding band that sits neatly with the solitaire style ring.
Handmade from your choice of solid 18ct or 9ct yellow gold or 18ct or 9ct white gold that is 100% recycled, the Dot Pyramid Diamond Ring is completely ethical and a great choice for the conscious bride. Not just for marriage though, this piece can be worn as a daily reminder or any special moment or achievement you see fit.
- 4mm round brilliant CanadaMarkᵀᴹ diamond
- 18ct or 9ct yellow or white 100% recycled gold
- 1.5mm textured band
- Handmade in Rebecca’s Devon based studio
- Hallmarked at the London assay office with the official Rebecca Furze makers mark
- All diamonds in the new proposal and celebration collection are CanadaMarkᵀᴹ diamonds. They are ethically sourced and mined. Sourced from a U.K. based fair trade gemstone company who guarantee they are conflict free and are in compliance with United Nations resolutions
- Handmade to order, please allow up to 6-8 weeks for the ring to be made and hand set
- Available in all sizes, including half sizes
- If you are unsure if which size to order, you can purchase one of our ring sizers here
Some items are held in stock, however most pieces are made to order and can take 5-14 business days to be dispatched. Please note this is an estimate and during busier times, such as before Christmas, lead times may be longer. Please contact us if you need an item for a specific time.
Please check our full guide and further information on delivery times and options here
Our standard chain length unless otherwise stated is 18 inches, however we do offer other sizes upon request, with some subject to charge.
We offer UK alphabetical ring sizes from A-Z and can make to order any unlisted size or half sizes for a more precise fit. We recommend getting measured at your local jewellery store or purchasing our ring sizer here.
Bangles range from extra small to extra large, to find your fit measure the inside diameter of a bangle that fits you well.
Full jewellery sizing information, including bangle size guides can be found here.
For any queries or special requests please contact us.
Caring For Your Jewellery
We want you to love your pieces for a lifetime, which takes a little care.
Please read our care guide here for information on how to look after your jewellery correctly.
Exchange & Returns
We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if something isn't quite right, you have 14 days from receipt to return or exchange your item.
Please note we cannot offer refunds or exchanges after the 14 day period and some items such as pierced earrings, bespoke or personalised items and made to order items are exempt from refunds and exchanges, so please consider your order carefully and contact us if you have any queries.
Please review our full policy here.